Jordan FlagCommunity =  Co-Creating Ecosystems | Trans4m Fellows

Manar Agha al-Nimer:
A Lifelong Focus on Social and Corporate Integration

For me “the word integral means comprehensive, inclusive, non-marginalising, and embracing. In a certain sense, integral approaches are “meta-paradigms,” or ways to draw together an already existing number of separate paradigms into an interrelated network of approaches that are mutually enriching.”
(From: Drishti Center of Integral Action)

Manar Agha Al NimerAs I graduated out of college, I always envisioned myself an active part of a bigger picture. I knew that somehow I will find a way to utilise my specialty and grow it out of its regular known social norms and into an effective profession that can raise my biomedical sector career to a different level. My engagement with MedLabs as a pioneering group in laboratory management paved the way towards achieving my goals and later became an enabler to implement the methods and management systems that will further grow the organisation and expand its existence regionally.

Being raised in an area of high conflict and living in different cities that although thought of as a same region, but still carry many cultural and behavioral differences left its toll on me as a female living in a society at a time when females are perceived in the community to stick to their homes; raising kids and catering for their husbands needs. I thrived much harder and had to put in extra effort to overcome all the obstacles that are not only faced from co-workers but from the society as a whole. I was able to prove myself not only in my profession but as a business leader that is capable to always adapt and grow and find new ways to respond to the ever changing dynamics around us.

My dedication and extreme belief in MedLabs as a lighthouse and role model for not only the sector we work in but to other businesses that are striving to grow, drove me to base my doctoral thesis on creating an integral organisation with Trans4m and Da Vinci Institute. My integral PhD shed light on the methodology to transform MedLabs into its next stage of evolution from a corporate enterprise into an integral enterprise that develops in a sustainable way, creates knowledge and works on community building.

Manar Agha Al Nimer Giving a Talk
… and a Passion for creating and sharing Knowledge
Manar Agha Al Nimer Engaging
A passion for engaging with people and community …