NigeriaCommunity =  Co-Creating Ecosystems | Trans4m Fellows

Folusho Titiloye: A Timeless Expansion of Mind …
A Deeper Revelation of Self

“Everything is connected. Nature has a lot of that to teach. All it asks is that we observe closely. That co-dependency we see is a reflection of man’s interactions.”

Folusho Titiloye - Trans4m FellowI have journeyed the academic and career paths to discover that the real school is the real world … outside those classrooms. Even as a Financial Services, as well as a Learning and Development professional working in the Nigerian banking industry, my mind seeks to explore beyond my immediate circle. I hold a B.Sc. in Economics from the University of Lagos, Nigeria and a M.Sc. in “Information Management and Finance” from the University of Westminster, London, United Kingdom. Currently researching the bridging of the gap between knowledge acquisition and societal impact, I question the academic status quo and adopt the Integral Research methodology to contribute to the realisation of an Integral University founded on indigenous theories. I am on the path of social innovation and in conjunction with other innovators and Integral Researchers of like mind, seek to drive positive societal impact via our shared center, the Lagos based CISER Centre for Integral Social and Economic Research. My work explores, time (history, present and future) as a major path for identity and its implications for societal self-discovery, societal rejuvenation and transformative impact. This work is entitled “Redefining the Purpose and Impact of Education in Nigeria” with a view also to surfacing indigenous drivers of African Socio – Economic Transformation.

My own "integral journey" began in 2012, when I joined Trans4m's PhD program on Integral Development. Here I am at the induction in Hotonnes, France, together with  my peers, including my Nigerian colleagues Akeem Oyewale and Hon. Ade Adegbenjo.
My own “integral journey” began in 2012, when I joined Trans4m’s PhD program on Integral Development. Here I am at the induction in Hotonnes, France, together with my peers, including my Nigerian colleagues Akeem Oyewale and Hon. Ade Adegbenjo.
I am a curious man - fascinated by the mind and the way it learns. I want to see a different education system in my country and in Africa - authentic to who we are! Through my own research-to-innovation I seek to contribute to that.
I am a curious man – fascinated by the mind and the way it learns. I want to see a different education system in my country and in Africa – authentic to who we are! Through my own research-to-innovation I seek to contribute to that.